The West Falmouth Library, operating as a non-profit organization, raises approximately one third of the annual budget through fundraising events. The Library’s fiscal year runs from July 1 – June 30 during which the following major fundraising events are hosted. These events offer something for everyone to enjoy as a “fun” way to raise money in support of the Library. Please contact us for volunteer opportunities for our annual events.
2017 Fundraising Events Dates
PLEASE NOTE: Our 2017 events’ dates and times will be posted when our construction deadlines are known. Thank you for your patience.
- Annual Book Sale: No sale held in 2017.
- Art Show Opening Reception: Friday, July 14.
- Art Show & Sale: July 15 – July 29 during regular library hours.
- Upper Cape Cod Camera Club 11th Annual Show and Sale Opening Reception: Sunday, August 27.
- Upper Cape Cod Camera Club 11th Annual Show and Sale: Tuesday, August 29 –
- Insane Inflatable Event: Saturday, August 5
- New Balance Falmouth Road Race:
- Winter House Tour & Boutique: