The West Falmouth Library, operating as a non-profit organization, raises approximately one third of the annual budget through fundraising events. The Library’s fiscal year runs from July 1 – June 30 during which the following major fundraising events are hosted. These events offer something for everyone to enjoy as a “fun” way to raise money in support of the Library. Please contact us for volunteer opportunities for our annual events.
2016 Fundraising Events Dates
- Annual Book Sale: Friday, July 1 (5 pm – 7 pm); Saturday, July 2 (9 am -2 pm); Sunday, July 3 (noon-2 pm); Monday, July 4 (9 am-11 am)
- Art Show Opening Reception: Saturday, July 9 from 4-6 pm
- Art Show & Sale: Tuesday, July 12 through Saturday, July 23 during library hours
- Upper Cape Cod Camera Club 11th Annual Show and Sale Opening Reception: Friday, August 19, 5:00-7:00.
- Upper Cape Cod Camera Club 11th Annual Show and Sale: Thursday August 18 during library hours.
- Insane Inflatable Event: Saturday August 13 at Barnstable Fairgrounds. Volunteers are needed for this event; please click here for more information for volunteering
- New Balance Falmouth Road Race: Sunday, August 21
- Touch-A-Truck: Saturday, September 24 at the Falmouth High School parking lot
- Winter House Tour & Boutique: Sunday, December 11 from 11am – 4pm. Tickets on sale starting Sat. Nov. 19 at the library.