The West Falmouth Library, operating as a non-profit organization, raises approximately one third of the annual budget through fundraising events. The Library’s fiscal year runs from July 1 – June 30 during which the following major fundraising events are hosted. These events offer something for everyone to enjoy as a “fun” way to raise money in support of the Library. Please contact us for volunteer opportunities for our annual events.
2017 Fundraising Events Dates
PLEASE NOTE: Some of our 2017 events’ dates will be posted at a later date when our construction deadlines are known. Thank you for your patience.
- A Moveable Feast: Saturday, April 8. Cost is $75 per person.
- Annual Book Sale: No Book Sale this year.
- Art Show Opening Reception:
- Art Show & Sale:
- Upper Cape Cod Camera Club 11th Annual Show and Sale Opening Reception:
- Upper Cape Cod Camera Club 11th Annual Show and Sale:
- Insane Inflatable Event:
- New Balance Falmouth Road Race:
- Winter House Tour & Boutique: