The West Falmouth Library, operating as a non-profit organization, raises approximately one third of the annual budget through fundraising events. The Library’s fiscal year runs from July 1 – June 30 during which the following major fundraising events are hosted. These events offer something for everyone to enjoy as a “fun” way to raise money in support of the Library.
In early July, our Annual Village Book Sale draws an audience of book enthusiasts and shoppers to this popular three-day event. Books, DVDs, audio books at bargain prices for all ages. We will start taking book donations beginning January 2018.
In mid December our Annual Holiday House Tour & Boutique is held. The House Tour features local seasonally decorated homes to visit. The Boutique, held at the Library, is part of the Tour and offers unique, handcrafted items to purchase. Please contact the Library Director if you are interested in learning how to have your home on our House Tour.
A Moveable Feast, held in April, is an evening of hors d’oeuvres and dessert enjoyed at the Library with the dinner course hosted at local homes. A silent auction is held during the event with many interesting and unique items.
PLEASE NOTE: Our 2017 events’ dates and times will be posted when our construction deadlines are known. Thank you for your patience.
- Annual Book Sale: No sale held in 2017.
- Art Show Opening Reception: Friday, July 14.
- Art Show & Sale: July 15 – July 29 during regular library hours.
- Upper Cape Cod Camera Club 11th Annual Show and Sale Opening Reception: Sunday, August 27.
- Upper Cape Cod Camera Club 11th Annual Show and Sale: Tuesday, August 29 –
- Insane Inflatable Event: Saturday, August 5.
- Touch-A-Truck: Not to be held in 2017.
- Winter House Tour & Boutique: please check back.